Sunday, July 19, 2009

John and Julianne Big Camp Adventure




Julianne, our soon-to-be-16 year old, and John went to girls' camp in the Sierras this past week, while Mike and I were home chilling under the AC and nominally working.  Jules took some fantastic pics of Zion's Camp ...  The above...Well, John's gonna kill me for this!!!!!  He spent the entire week as one of the two or three camp dads.  Basically, he was a gofer for 150 females, and happy to do so.  I'm not sure what the back story is behind this shot, but it looks like he's either seen or been mistaken for a bear.  If this is my last blog, you'll know why.  Sorry, honey.  You know I really love you; it was just tooooo good to pass up.    Jules had fun with all her friends, including Ivy Benson, and Melanie Walker.   
Soon to come, my project while they were gone - I need to get some more batteries for the camera.
Love, Mom/Candy/ex-wife of John

1 comment: