Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trip to Tahoe

This summer we spend a couple of days at a cabin in Tahoe with the family.  The mountain flowers were in full bloom, so Brian took some terrific pictures for me.  Thanks Brian!  Hope you like them.  My favorites include butterflies and grand daughers.  


























































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, did you take them, Candy? I'm glad your daughter passed out those "Husband Wish Lists" papers from Beehive Days. There was only one I tossed, because the girl had gone kinda skanky.... Hey.. I was just taking about you, John, to someone at church last Sunday..... Mr.(Bro.) Pogue was visiting.... We both agreed you're the bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could take credit the pics, but my camera was not working. Andrea's husband took them. Thanks for the good comments! Brother Pogue came into my freshman seminary class this year to introduce himself. What a neat guy.

    ReplyDelete